Bi-Vocational Youth Minister
New Life Baptist Church in Centreville, AL is looking for a bi-vocational Youth Minister.
The youth minister is responsible for leading the church in developing and maintaining a comprehensive youth ministry. The Youth Minister shall serve as a role model for the Body of Christ (especially our youth) embracing and exercising those qualities described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- A born again Christian and witness for Christ
- A reputation of being a spiritually mature individual who demonstrates an exemplary Christian testimony in his/her life
- Ability to teach and preach the Word of God
- Called into the ministry
- Ordained or desire to be ordained
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and relate to youth & families.
- Must be a dynamic teacher (able to teach doctrine of the Baptist faith, fundamental
- Christian values and how to apply these to life situations)
- Experience with coordinating events such as… retreats, mission trips and regional outings
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and lead the Youth program of New Life Baptist Church with the overall responsibility of leading our youth into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must be intentional about building relationships with youth & their families.
- Responsible for teaching Sunday School, Discipleship Training, and Wednesday night bible study for youth each week.
- Develop and plan activities to keep youth engaged.
- Prepare and administer the youth ministry budget.
- Develop programs to reach un-churched youth.
- Plan and oversee youth outings, mission trips, youth camps, retreats, fellowships, etc.
- Perform other ministerial duties as assigned to support the total work of New Life Baptist Church.
Please send resume or inquiries to [email protected]
Recent Forum Posts